- 27 Gluten-Free Recipe Substitutions | Greatist – This list included several subs I haven’t considered before. Onward!
- New Taste Journal – Lots of whole foods dish ideas.
- Walnut-Raisin Baked Apples – Love the idea of mixing a bit of orange marmalade into the filling.
- Cabbage and Raisin Slaw – I am always looking for good slaw recipes. We’re big cabbage eaters.
- Creamy Potato Salad – Very much like my friend’s a-may-zing potato salad recipe, which she printed out for me and I lost and am too embarrassed to re-request. I do remember that you’d want to double this recipe for a potluck-sized bowl. omit the dairy products. and add 1/2t of celery seed and a handful of chopped parsley.
- Spicy Parmesan Green Beans and Kale – I’m thinking this bad boy’s going to make an appearance at our Thanksgiving table: one pan as written for the dairy eaters, and maybe one pan, with sourdough breadcrumbs instead of parmesan, for the non-dairy folks?
- Orange Kissed Almond Cookies (Gluten and Dairy Free) – I always want to buy the almond paste when it goes on sale after the holidays, but I don’t have a good reason to…until now!
- Shoulder Impingement/Rotator Cuff Tendinitis – OrthoInfo – AAOS – I think this is the cause of the shoulder pain I get when running.
- If Your Child Refuses Treatment | Parenting Children with OCD
- Baby Cardigan Onesie Tutorial – I want to make some for our friends’ with the baby, but I’m having the damnedest time finding onesies that are cheap, long-sleeved, not pink, not zippered, and don’t have a giant applique across 3/4 of the front.
- Magic Cupboard | Helen Musselwhite – I want to make one of these and change it every season BECAUSE I DON’T HAVE ENOUGH PROJECTS.
To whit: a picture of my dining room craftermath taken the weekend before Halloween, annotated with (most of) the visible projects and the “Percent Complete” indicated in parentheses.
Not labeled: salt shaker, because we used to eat here.
The rest of my favorite links are here.